Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mum-Mum Mum-Mum

Tinysaur now says Mum-mum. Cute, yes. The first time I heard it, I cried. I really did.

She likes to wave goodbye now, says "ta" for some of her toys, and pulls the cat around the loungeroom by it's legs and bellyfur (thank God it's too dumb to retaliate!).

So thats my little angel's progress up to now - she is asleep at the moment, so I am about to duck off for a shower before she wakes up.

I never thought how much love I would feel for someone else. It's different to the love I have for Daddysaur, for my family, for my friends. Sometimes I love her so much that it hurts.

Quick question for the Moms out there - what do you do when bub starts refusing solids? And the only thing she eats is custard. Do you keep feeding her the custard and try her with other things as well? Or only offer the foods she's refusing?? Tinysaur is in a bit of a state now where she is only eating cerain things and refusing foods she always enjoyed eating. So what do I do?

1 comment:

  1. It's been a long time since my kids were that young but if it were me, I'd just keep gently trying but not let on that you're stressed out about it. I'm sure it's just a phase. :o)

    p.s. Thanks so much for stopping by on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete